Since the last one was lost, I’ll… retype this. ;__;
This is just a sort of simple tutorial for how I make my moony tiaras (and any other shiny things on costumes when I am feeling lazy).
Also, since this is a lot of text here is the short version:
Cut out craft foam and stick metallic spandex to it with spray adhesive or rubber cement. Then attach other do-dads and stick the whole mess to your face. Ta-da!
If that’s not what you wanted, here’s the long winded version:
- Craft Foam (1 sheet of the thin (3mm) stuff)
- Card stock or light plastic
- Rubber Cement/Contact Cement or Spray Adhesive
- Gold Metallic Spandex (about 1 sq ft)
- Glue (E-6000!)
- Gem Thingy (Star or Oval Cabochon depending on what version you’re doing)
- Bobby pins to attach this thing to your face (optional)